Following the success of the 2020 / 2021 awards, we’re thrilled to announce that the Breakthrough Cider Maker Awards will be back again in 2022, recognising and celebrating excellent quality whole juice ciders from around the UK.
We’re passionate about great quality cider, made the right way, so we have created a competition, slightly different from the rest, that offers prizes and feedback that are helpful and actionable. It’s free to enter and open to cider makers producing between 3,000 and 15,000 litres of cider per year.
Sign up now to make sure you don’t miss out on any of the entry deadlines and we’ll keep you up to date with all of our announcements:
The prize packages, which will be awarded to 3 cider makers, 1 Gold winner and 2 Silver runners up, will include the following prizes:
- A 12 month listing at Dart’s Farm.
- A listing at their most local Stable.
- Mentoring from our cider makers.
- And for the Gold winner a £500 Vigo voucher.
- Moreover, everybody who enters will receive thorough, detailed feedback on their entry.
Please also see our rules for entrants.