Source Trade Show Giveaway Ts & Cs
SANDFORD ORCHARDS SOURCE TRADE SHOW GIVEAWAY COMPETITION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Sandford Orchards Source Trade Show Giveaway Competition’ (the “Competition”). The Competition is only open to residents of the UK, over the age of 18.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By entering this Competition you confirm your acceptance to these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition is promoted by Sandford Orchards Limited: Registered in England and Wales; No 09965453. Our registered address is: Haines Watts, Parliament Square, Crediton, Devon, EX17 2AW.
- These Terms and Conditions apply so far as the law permits so please read them carefully before entering.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and the Competition.
How to enter:
Enter your name and email address to be in with a chance to win
A winner will be drawn at random at 12:00 noon on Tuesday the 28th of June 2022 and be notified by email. By entering you will also be signed up to our newsletter, keeping you up to date with future competitions and offers. You can unsubscribe at any time.
One prize of 10 cases of Sandford Orchards bottled cider (12 x 500ml).
- Neither Sandford Orchards or its affiliates, agents, officers or employees will be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss or damage arising out of organising or holding this Competition or as a result of an entrant’s participation in it, participation in any of the activities or as a result of the Winner winning, participating in, collecting or enjoying the Prize and/or the Competition, or if the Competition does not run as planned. This paragraph does not seek to exclude the liability of any party listed in this paragraph for (a) death or personal injury caused by their negligence, (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, and/or (c) any other matter for which it would be unlawful for them to exclude or attempt to exclude their liability. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Sandford Orchards may change these Terms and Conditions or cancel the Competition at their absolute discretion and without incurring liability as a result unless the Prize has been awarded.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- By entering this competition, you understand that you will also be subscribing to our mailing, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.
- By entering this Competition, you understand that the Sandford Orchards (and its agents, contractors and group members on its behalf) may process, store, distribute and/or use the information (including personal data) you provide in your Competition entry and in the process of entering:
a) To enable them to administer your entry in the Competition, including deciding whether it accords with these Terms and Conditions;
b) To share with organisations assisting with the conduct of the Competition and fulfilment of the Prize.
- Data will be handled in accordance with (i) any data protection legislation from time to time in force in the UK including the Data Protection Act 1998 or 2018 and any successor legislation; and (ii) for so long as and to the extent that the law of the EU has legal effect in the UK, the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679), and any other directly applicable EU regulation relating to privacy.
If you have any other questions about the Competition, or about how your contact information is being handled, please send you question by email to [email protected]