Terms & Conditions
Sandford Orchards Scratchcard Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Sandford Orchards Scratchcard’ Competition (the “Competition”). The Competition is only open to residents of the UK, over the age of 18.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By entering this Competition you confirm your acceptance to these Terms and Conditions
- The Competition is promoted by Sandford Orchards Limited: Registered in England and Wales; No 09965453. Our registered address is: Haines Watts, Parliament Square, Crediton, Devon, EX17 2AW.
- These Terms and Conditions apply so far as the law permits so please read them carefully before entering.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and the Competition.
How to enter:
- Buy any Sandford Orchards cider in participating outlets in Devon during the promotional period and receive a free scratchcard. All outlets will adhere to Challenge 25 and may ask for proof of age.
- Scratch away the pint shaped panel to see if you have won a prize
a. If you have won a money off voucher, you can redeem that on your next drink or at another time by tearing off the coupon and handing it to the bar person when ordering your next drink. The money off coupon will be valid until 30th September, 2019
b. If you have won a voucher to use in our online store, then you have until 31st Dec, 2019 to redeem that voucher by entering the discount code in our online shop.
- Then scratch away the other panel, visit our page at www.sandfordorchards.co.uk/win and enter that unique code to enter our instant win competition and find out instantly whether you have won another prize.
- Only one £5 money off voucher to be used per order. Additional vouchers must be used in separate orders.
Instant win, money off your next drink coupons. There are a total of:
- 1500 x £1 off your next drink
- 6000 x 50p off your next drink
- 22,500 x 20p off your next drink
- Online shop vouchers. There are a total of:
- 1000 x £5 off and free shipping vouchers (minimum spend of £16.50 required)
Additional online prizes from entering the unique code at www.sandfordorchards.co.uk/win
- 1 x a year’s supply of cider (12 cases of 12 500ml bottles of Devon Red cider)
- 50 x cases of Devon Red cider cans (each case contains 24 300ml cans)
- Neither Sandford Orchards or its affiliates, agents, officers or employees will be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss or damage arising out of organising or holding this Competition or as a result of an entrant’s participation in it, participation in any of the activities or as a result of the Winner winning, participating in, collecting or enjoying the Prize and/or the Competition, or if the Competition does not run as planned. This paragraph does not seek to exclude the liability of any party listed in this paragraph for (a) death or personal injury caused by their negligence, (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, and/or (c) any other matter for which it would be unlawful for them to exclude or attempt to exclude their liability. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Sandford Orchards may change these Terms and Conditions or cancel the Competition at their absolute discretion and without incurring liability as a result unless the Prize has been awarded.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- By entering this Competition, you understand that the Sandford Orchards (and its agents, contractors and group members on its behalf) may process, store, distribute and/or use the information (including personal data) you provide in your Competition entry and in the process of entering:
a. To enable them to administer your entry in the Competition, including deciding whether it accords with these Terms and Conditions;
b. To share with organisations assisting with the conduct of the Competition and fulfilment of the Prize.
- Data will be handled in accordance with (i) any data protection legislation from time to time in force in the UK including the Data Protection Act 1998 or 2018 and any successor legislation; and (ii) for so long as and to the extent that the law of the EU has legal effect in the UK, the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679), and any other directly applicable EU regulation relating to privacy.
- If you have any other questions about the Competition, or about how your contact information is being handled, please send you question by e-mail to [email protected]
General Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
This Website is maintained by Sandford Orchards Limited (“we” or “us”) for the personal use, of persons who are lawfully permitted to consume alcoholic beverages, in countries and other territories where the consumption of alcoholic beverages is lawful.
Information about us
Sandford Orchards Limited is registered in England & Wales under company number 09965453 with a main trading address at: Sandford Orchards Limited, The Cider Works, Commonmarsh Lane, Crediton, Devon EX17 1HJ, United Kingdom. Our registered address is: Haines Watts, Parliament Square, Crediton, Devon EX17 2AW, United Kingdom. Our VAT number is: 262 1641 26.
You agree that you shall not use the Website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the Website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website.
You also agree not to compromise the security of the Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
Accessing our site
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Sandford Orchards will not sell or deliver alcohol to persons under 18 years of age.
All products are subject to availability. In the event that an item is out of stock, and cannot be delivered within that timescale, we will contact you to discuss the situation before processing the order.
Shipping cost is a flat rate of £6.99, delivery is free for orders over £100.
Sandford Orchards will only deliver to addresses within Mainland UK.
Orders will be dispatched within 48 hours Mon to Fri.
Orders placed at the weekend will be dispatched on a Monday and delivered by 24 hour courier (Parcelforce or UK Mail)
Please use the comments box during the order process to notify us of any important delivery information, i.e. a safe place a parcel can be left, or a nominated neighbour or work address for the parcel delivery.
Where Bank or Public Holidays occur delivery will be delayed.
Sometimes for reasons beyond our control our chosen courier may not be able to deliver within the specified time frame therefore if you are ordering for a special date or event then please order as far in advance as possible leaving time for any possible delay in delivery.
Sandford Orchards cannot be held responsible for, and cannot accept the return and refund of deliveries that do not arrive on time due to the fault of the courier.
Sandford Orchards must be notified immediately of any breakages, shortfalls or missing deliveries.
Errors and omissions excepted.
Full Payment must be made prior to dispatch of the products, by Paypal or credit / debit card (we accept all major debit/credit cards, but unfortunately we cannot accept Diners Club or American Express).
In the event of non-authorisation of payment by your card issuer we will contact you by telephone or email. We cannot accept liability for any losses or costs incurred or sustained by customers who transmit credit or debit card information.
All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system.
The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered plus delivery charges.
You confirm that the credit/debit card being used for any transaction is yours. Please do not send us payment information using email.
All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to, or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
By using a specialist delivery service and packing our ciders carefully in thick boxes, we have tried to ensure that your purchases arrive in the same condition they left us. However, breakages may occasionally happen; similarly, goods may occasionally be faulty.
If you are not satisfied for any reason with your purchase, we must be notified within 3 working days of receipt of order and the damaged or faulty goods should be returned within 7 days.
A credit for the goods will be made within 14 days, or replacements dispatched within 3 working days of receipt of these goods.
Sandford Orchards reserve the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and your use of the Website will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Sandford Orchards have complete discretion to modify or remove any part of the Website without warning or liability arising from such action.
Reliance on information posted
We aim to update our Website regularly, and may change the content at any time. Any of the material on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Commentary and other materials posted on the Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Limitation of Liability
The material displayed on the Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on the Website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on the Website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. We do not control such websites and we take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such websites.
If you wish to establish a link from a website that is owned by you to the Website, please address your request to [email protected] Please note that you must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Viruses, Hacking and other offences
You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.